Thursday 1 August 2013

London Open House Countdown

UPDATE: Walthamstow Town Hall is now no longer participating in the Open House Weekend due to major electrical works taking place... So disappointing! But maybe next year...

I've just booked my volunteering slot for the London Open House Weekend, which is set to take place on 21-22 September this year. I will be offering my guiding services at...

Image source

Walthamstow Town Hall!

Isn't she a beauty??

If you fancy dropping by to say hello and to have a nosey around this awesome 1930s edifice, come down between 10am and noon on Saturday, 21 September.

And keep an eye out on the Open House website for the full programme, to be released in mid August.

UPDATE: Walthamstow Town Hall is now no longer participating in the Open House Weekend due to major electrical works taking place.

3 comments:

  1. Ooh my home town, I shall definitely have to try and pop by, I've always wanted to have an excuse to have a good look inside :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do, do try to pop by. I'm sure it will be lovely inside and interesting too. And it would be lovely to meet you!

      Delete
  2. Oh bother! Too late to fit with my UK visit :( I trust that you'll enjoy your day and the research that you do before hand. I'll look forward to a blog post about it.

    ReplyDelete